As an agency that provides healthcare in Roma, Texas, Caridad Healthcare, Inc. also offers the following services:
- Central Line/ PICC Line Management
- Certified Psychiatric RN
- Disease Process Teaching & Management
- IM Medication Administration
- Children’s Comprehensive Program (CCP)
- Insulin Administration
- IV Therapy
- PICC Qualified RN
- Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
- Social Services
- Venipuncture/Lab Work
- Wound Care Certified RN
- Wound Care Management
- Provider Assistance Services
- Tele-Health Monitoring
Why Choose Us
Here are some of the many advantages that you can gain once you choose us as your healthcare provider:
Our nurses are highly trained and experienced professionals. They utilize their skills and experience to deliver top of the line healthcare services for you and your loved ones. We strive to preserve our CHAP accreditation.
- Quality Healthcare
We strive to consistently deliver high-quality services for all of our patients. When you choose us as your healthcare partner, you can rest assured that you will be receiving quality care.
- On Call 24/7
Our nurses are available around-the-clock. It doesn’t matter what time of the day it is, as long as you need help, we will be there to meet your needs. We on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Talk to a Professional
Have your needs be evaluated by a qualified nursing professional today! Set an appointment or contact us at 956-519-3227 for more details.
Other Services Offered
We are composed of skilled and trained nursing professionals who are ready to respond to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can rely on us to deliver the expert care that is right for you.
- Intravenous Medication Administration & Hydration Management This program allows patients to be discharged from the hospital, obtain IV antibiotic therapy at home, and prevent unnecessary admissions to skilled nursing facilities. Caridad Healthcare, Inc. is able to administer IV therapy to patients in the home setting following the guidelines set out by Medicare.
- The patients’ care will be managed by our Hi-Tech nursing team.
- Caridad Healthcare, Inc. will work with the infusion therapy company in the coordination of services to ensure a proper, scheduled delivery of the IV medication(s) and supplies.
- Caridad Healthcare, Inc. will adhere to the scheduled IV medication administration as recommended by the physician.
- Diabetic Management The Diabetes is a life-long, chronic condition that must be managed properly. It may sound easy to do, but many diabetics struggle with maintaining a diabetes-friendly lifestyle. This is where we can help. From medication reminders, to preparing diabetic-friendly meals, to diabetes education – you can rely on our nurses to help you follow proper diabetic management procedures.
- Nutritional NeedsOur nurses can give you advice and guidelines about how to prepare well-balanced meals for you. No matter what your dietary requirements are (i.e. diabetic meals, heart-healthy meals, low-fat meals), we will make sure to follow your food preferences and needs. For patients who are unable to eat normally due to an illness or disability, we offer enteral nutrition. This is a way for us to deliver fluids and nutrients through a tube into the digestive tract.
- Foley Catheter CareIf you are currently in need of Foley catheter care due to urinary problems and/or if you require catheterization for laboratory services, our nurses are here to help you. Our nurses can make sure that your catheter is clean and is working properly, that the collection bag is drained at regular intervals, and can also assist with bladder training for when your physician orders your foley catheter to be removed. They can also check and monitor for signs and symptoms of infection related to foley catheter care.
- Provider Assistance ServicesCaridad Healthcare Inc. believes that a clean and organized home is vital for your good health, well-being, and recovery. Our caregivers can provide provider services for you as well. Provider services include, but not limited to:
- Grooming/Shaving/Oral Care
- Routine Hair/Skin Care
- Meal Preparation
- Assist with Self Adm. Medications